WHAT IS BOWL-4-ANIMAL RESCUE?
Bowl-4-Animal Rescue is a 3 month pledge-driven event that culminates in a huge bowling/auction/raffle event to support homeless animals in need in our community. And you do not have to bowl to participate in the pledge drive or attend the bowling event! Animals in need do not care if you bowl or not, so this event is for everyone!
Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:00-10:30pm
- Registrations & Pledge Drive begins June 1st! Pledge Drive ends August 31st!
- 3 games of “9-pin no tap” bowling, shoe rental, food
- Features Awesome Auctions, Music, RED ROBIN food, Cash bar
- You can win some amazing prizes for raising pledges!
- You do not have to bowl to participate
- 100% of Proceeds helps animals in need!
WHY DO WE HOST B4AR?
We host this event because WE ARE PASSIONATE about helping animals in need and strive to be a VOICE for them. The homeless animal problem in Michigan continues to be an epidemic; we want to continue to do everything we can to alleviate the problem to help the many animals who need us.
We think about them everyday and want to RAISE MONEY AND AWARENESS to help them. We want to spread the word to ADOPT, not shop, as there are so many souls already out there who need to be rescued, even in PUREBRED shelters.
Rescued is our favorite breed
YOU CAN HELP! With our wonderful community of friends, TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE and that is what this is all about.Homeless animals don’t care if you are a good bowler, a bad bowler, or no bowler at all!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of homeless animals.
- Registration / online pledge drive begins June 1st
- Fundraisers can win some AMAZING PRIZES!
- Bowlers who also fundraise are eligible for even more prizes!
- New: Paw Print Campaign and other Fundraising Tips
- Meal Tickets available for Bowling/Auction Party on Saturday, August 11, 2018 @7:00pm!
100% of the Proceeds benefits the Friends For Animals of Metro Detroit and the Michigan Animal Adoption Network / Animal Care Network! We remain a voice for those who cannot help themselves.
Watch the 11th Anniversary Event Recap: