USBC Gold Coach’s Eye Now Available to You….Anywhere!
Submit your videos to Your Bowling Coach and receive personal, professional video analysis directly to your inbox!
Take your game to the next level with Professional, USBC GOLD level coaching!
VIDEO ANALYSIS GUIDELINES & DETAILS
1. TAKE 2 VIDEOS: Side View and Back View
- See VIDEO TIPS below
2. SUBMIT VIDEO
- Email Michelle your video for analysis
- For larger files, use Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc
3. CHOOSE VIDEO ANALYSIS PLAN & PAYMENT
- Call 248-615-9060 or email Michelle
- PayPal option coming soon!
4. RECEIVE VIDEO ANALYSIS DIRECTLY BACK TO YOU!
- Stationary Camera:
- Position camera on approach near foul line a few lanes away to capture full body motion
- Lane distance away depends on lens width
- Phone camera:
- Stand at foul line 2 lanes away
- Follow bowler in motion — keep bowler in center of view
Note: Stay clear of ball return (see below)
*Right-handers should be on an even numbered lane. If bowling on lane 2, position camera on lane 4, or further depending on lens, for full body view
*Left-handers should be on an odd numbered lane. I.e. if bowling on lane 5, position camera on lane 3, or further depending on lens, for full body view
- Line up camera to swing plane
- Include full body at finish