USBC Gold Coach’s Eye Now Available to You….Anywhere!
Receive your personal, professional video analysis directly to your inbox!
Complete with drawings and voice over to analyze your game. Take your game to the next level with Professional, USBC GOLD level coaching!
Video Analysis Guidelines and Details
Submit your video to Your Bowling Coach to receive your personal video analysis!
Follow these simple guidelines for video submission:
1. TAKE 2 VIDEOS: Side View and Back View
- Position stationary camera to capture full body motion
- Position camera on approach near foul line a few lanes away
- Lane distance away depends on lens width
- Stay clear of ball return* (see RH and LH tips below)
*Right-handers should be on an even numbered lane. If bowling on lane 2, position camera on lane 4, or further depending on lens, for full body view
*Left-handers should be on an odd numbered lane. I.e. if bowling on lane 5, position camera on lane 3, or further depending on lens, for full body view
- Line up camera to swing plane
- Include full body at finish
2. SUBMIT VIDEO
- Email Michelle or Aleta your video for analysis
- For larger files, use Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc
3. CHOOSE VIDEO ANALYSIS PLAN & PAYMENT METHOD
- Call 248-615-9060 to make Credit Card payment
- PayPal option coming soon
4. RECEIVE VIDEO ANALYSIS DIRECTLY BACK TO YOU!